Tuesday 6 April 2010

Tackling Scene 3 and Final Major

It is not unusual for me to work on two projects at the same time, usually one dominating the other. Whilst animating 'Blob: Origins of the New' I am beginning to animate and prepare my Final Major Animation for college.

My final Major will be related to my Lillium series, I am making a epic intro to put at the start of my future films. The intro will show main and future characters, as well as events. My aim is for the intro to be exciting and epic!



(The Map of the Planet 'Lillium')

Meanwhile in 'Blob: Origins of the New', I am already 20 seconds into production. After some information of where he can find answers, Blob begins to follow the stream as directed. But will he find the answers he seeks at the end of the stream?


(Blob bounces his way down stream)

1 comment:

Unsuspecting_Display_Name said...

ooo lookcing forward to both :D
who will finish sumthing first? me or you? :O hopefulyl me!

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...