Thursday 5 November 2009

Current work continues as Future Project emerges

Blob Corp. Studios is still working on 'Blob and The Last Phoenix' currently on Scene 4 but have decided to upload new screenshot of scene 1 as am running out of unrevealing screenshots in the Scene I am working on :



(Blob tries to outrun the Hunters on the rooftops)

While I am working on 'Blob and The Last Phoenix' I have started Pre-production of My next animation. I will not reveal anything more than the title which is 'Matt and Puds' I have begun to draw the character designs for the two main characters:



(Puddles)


(Matt and his Cat Puds)

I will reveal the storyline and more nearer the time of completion on 'Blob and The Last Phoenix'

No comments:

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...