Wednesday 9 June 2010

Final Fantasy Project update

I have completed scene 1 of 'The Master Of Time' with the scene totalling at 1 mintue 50 seconds. I am soon to start Scene 2 where Spectre will make his first appearance.

Meanwhile I have completed part 1 of Scene 1 for the Final Fantasy project with 24 seconds of footage animated. I am a few shots away before the first enemies of the film appear.

(Cid telling somebody off while Red XIII walks past)


(Cait Sith takes a leisurely ride on his Mog transport)


1 comment:

Unsuspecting_Display_Name said...

that looks magnificent! Love both the shots. So alive and colourful

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...