Monday 21 June 2010

Two Project Post

Firstly I will start with the Final Fantasy VII project I have taken. I am now animating the midst of the started battle for the animation. This is a kind of mini battle before big boss arrives.


(Vincent holding gun, shooting various flying enemies)

I have animated Vincent, Barret and Yuffie getting involved in the fight but the others have yet to be completed. Next up for completion is Cait Sith.

In the my project 'The Master Of Time' Spectre has been summoned and released from his imprisonment:


(Spectre breathes the fresh air...... well... kind of.)

(Although having just gain his freedom he is not going to be polite)

No comments:

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...