Friday 2 July 2010

Project swapping - The Epics

Due to the fact that I am tackling two large projects I have set up a rota in which I swap what project I animate each day. So that progress is made with both.

In my 'The Master Of Time' project 10 seconds into Scene 3 part 1 Spectre is on his way to stop the Master Of Time.

(Spectre flys fast through the Lillium landscape, not all of Lillium has been frozen in time....... yet)


The Final Fantasy VII Project is 20 seconds into Scene 2 Part 1 with the party entering a cave that allows easy passage through the mountains. But does it really?



(Cait Sith sees something)

No comments:

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...