Monday 25 October 2010

Blob turns 4 years old!

Its Blob Corp. Studios 4 year anniversary making Blob 4 years old. I decided to make a simple video for the occasion with an image of the main characters all together.




"Its been 4 years fo Blob Corp Studios animation and I decided to show the logos evolution over these 4 years.

Many thanks to viewers and fans for years of support"

Also in my latest film episode 8 'Back To The Frozen Land' I am on Scene 2 part 3 in the midst of a fight scene unlike any other blob corp. fight scenes. And as promised the 'not-so' secret character is:

(Yes its Fable, and he means business)

Updates on how the fight scene goes coming soon.

No comments:

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...