Friday 25 June 2010

Scenes and Steps!

The Final Fantasy VII project I am working on, is now at Scene 2. I have completed Scene 1 totalling at a 57 second stretch. Scene 2 will be much longer and much harder to animate. I must face the fact that Scene 2 of this project will be my home for a long time now:


(The gang walk into the icy cavern to begin Scene 2)

In my project 'The Master Of Time' Spectre is making his ascent up to the top of the High Lords temple. What is usually a five mintue climb up all those steps takes Spectre a few seconds to fly up.


(Spectre glides quickly up the steps)

No comments:

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...