Sunday 28 June 2009

My Friends and Close Ones

I thought it was about time to draw attention to people who have made Blob Corp. Studios what it is today, my friends and close ones are always inspiring me to create more animations, challenge myself and improve my animations. But what i think is most important is the motivation my friends and loved ones gives me that push to get me through. I think that if i didn't have such supportive friends interested in my work i may have given up along time ago. There are many that inspire me and are irreplaceable friends, here is a image of me and a few of my friends:

(From Left to Right: Nathan, Me, Blob and Lizzie xxxx)

Nathan as a fellow animator encourages me to push my animations further and better hoping that one day i will be able to match his fantastic work. He is amazingly interested in all the work i spit out and is a invalueable friend and colleaugue of animation.

Lizzie is just amazingly great, the perfect girl an animator could ask for!

To all of Blob Corp. Studios friends i would like to deeply thank you for your friendship and interest in my animations, this does not go unnoticed. You are all great!

1 comment:

Unsuspecting_Display_Name said...

wooo! thankyou. i look awesome! i'm not sure who lizzie is, maybe your sister that ive forgotten the name of :D

Animated Advert - Law firm + Computer Crisis!

Lets start with the more pleasant news, I have recently completed a animation for a client. It is another animated advert showcasing a law ...